Auction is a good opportunity to buy and sell items you wouldn't get in many places. Sellers in need of liquidity can trust the auction process fully and take heart knowing these benefits:
- Buyers come prepared to buy.
"Lookers" are eliminated because most often bidders must qualify through a deposit of a certified or cashier's check.
- Auction brings interested buyers to a point of decision.
Buyers feel that if all the properties are sold before the auction ends it represents their last chance to purchase a desired property.
- Sellers get maximum exposure for their properties.
The marketing strategy differs from conventional advertising. It is more concentrated, therefore more intense and visible.
- Offers the seller another option.
- Creates competition among buyers - auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale. An auction generates excitement and heightens buyer interest.
- Auction is a true market form - the highest buyer pays the lowest price a seller will accept.
- Auction reduces the time the property is on the market.
- Auction eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Auction takes the seller out of the negotiation process.
Now doesn't that sound like a good deal? Just bring your goods to 18005 Dhlela Way, Graniteside or contact our sales team on (242) 748 118, 775814, 775289 for more information!
When Our Hammer Falls, The Market Jumps!
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter